Telemedicine for Pets With Skin & Ear Conditions is Now Available!
VetDERM Clinic is dedicated to providing continued guidance and support for dermatological and ear care for pets. Our online consultations will help you and your family in several ways, including determining your pet’s level of itchiness, how best to control your pet’s itch for comfort, options to prevent ongoing discomfort, and dietary advice. Our veterinary dermatologist can also help you understand the cause as well as severity of your pet’s ear and skin conditions, including treatment options to manage the condition at home until an in-person evaluation can be performed.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Online Consultation
In order to ensure your pet receives the best possible care, several documents are required on your part to submit to us before your dermatology telemedicine session can take place. Great detail and a thorough examination of your pet’s case is essential in determining the cause of your and your pet’s concerns, including itch, discomfort, hair loss, ear infections, etc. We can then determine how best we can treat and manage the concerns together.
The more details you can provide to us prior to your online vet appointment, the more successful the outcome will be for your pet’s health in the long term!
Please call us for pricing details
If the patient is examined at VetDERM Clinic within 1 week of the telemedicine call, the amount spent on your online consult will go towards the in-clinic consult fee. Please contact us if you have any questions.
How It Works
It’s very easy to use our new telemedicine service. Simply follow the instructions below!
1. Connect with our receptionist by phone or email.
2. Book an appointment through reception by sending pre-payment of your consult’s fee via e-transfer.
3. Fill out the forms as needed. Click here to access these forms.
4. Send all documents, pictures, and information required.
5. A Zoom invite will be sent to you via email, on the morning of the scheduled appointment.
6. Communicate with your pet dermatologist. We look forward to seeing you at the scheduled time!
7. A written report will be sent to you and your family vet (only upon your approval) after the appointment.
All new clients will need to send us the following forms prior to their initial online consultation.
These documents as well as any additional forms and information needed for your online consult can be found on our Pet Owner Forms page.